Bulk sales for business and charity
At money4mytech.co.uk, we provide a safe and secure service for businesses, schools and any charity organisations to sell redundant, damaged, or unwanted IT equipment.
Collection, erasure and recycling is free, with full certificates of erasure provided on request, with each device covered with up to £500k indemnity insurance against any data breaches. We believe we offer the highest industry buy-back pricing in the UK and we will consider all different types of tech for sale.
Many companies charge a fee for IT disposal, but our environmentally friendly approach is to refurbish as much as possible giving assets a second life. If there is any value there, we promise to find it, and quote our clients back the highest price we possibly can.
For all equipment that is too old or broken for us to quote a value against, we can still offer to recycle for free once delivered to us. Our bulk recycling service offers an efficient and safe method to liquidate redundant assets in line with current WEEE and GDPR regulations.
The steps for this service are as follows:
- Simply provide our team with some details of what your organisation would like to sell (a spreadsheet is best)
- We will give you a highly competitive bulk price quote for your stock (assets)
- If you're happy to go ahead, we will create an order through our system, and can then arrange a suitable date with you, for the order to be collected.
- All devices received are thoroughly inspected to ensure that we pay you the best price possible
- Payment will be sent to your organisation via Bank Transfer or PayPal
- Devices will be securely erased and certificates of erasure can be provided on request
This will be handled in a personal manner directly with you via telephone and email. Our friendly, helpful staff aim to save your organisation time and hassle.
Get in touch today: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0330 2230 755